Night Drilling Supervisor (NS) – Temporary Contract
|Job Opportunities >> Oil & Energy|
- Currently looking for a NDSV for a possible temporary position offshore North Sea.
- NDSV will be responsible for assisting the Senior DSV with supervising the entire rig site operations team (Operations Drilling Supervisors, Night Drilling Supervisors, Well Site Drilling Engineer, Materials and Logistics Co-ordinator, HSE Supervisors/Technicians and Well Site Geologists).
- Project duration: TBC
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- Valid Well Control certification (IWCF Level 4 Combined Surface and Subsea BOP Stack or IADC WellSHARP Supervisor Level).
- Valid Offshore Survival certification (e.g. BOSIET and HUET).
- Valid Medical certification.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project).
- Strong understanding of the Landmark OpenWells reporting system.
- Excellent written and oral command of the English language.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum 5/10 years of relative industry experience (i.e. Senior Rig Contractor position, Drilling Supervisor or Drilling Superintendent).
- Candidate must have at least 5 years of experience working as a Night Drilling Supervisor (DSV).
- High level of experience working with Semi Submersibles
Require further information e – firstname.lastname@example.org